Pork recipes can be an inspiration for a family menu. Like beef and mutton, pork is a type of red meat that is rich in protein. The soft meat can be processed into delicious pork recipes.
Because it is high in protein and rich in many vitamins and minerals, lean pork recipes can be an excellent addition to a healthy diet.
There are many pork recipes that you can try. Starting from oriental dishes, Indonesian specialties, to simple dishes, pork has a variety of menu variations. Pork recipes can color dinner menus, family gatherings, or spend time with friends.
Pork recipes can also be easily made. Here are pork recipes
Soy sauce pork
Here’s a recipe for soy sauce from Tintin Rayner reported by Cookpad:
- 500 grams of pork
- 250 grams of Samcan
- 5 boiled chicken eggs
- 4 cloves Garlic keprak
- Salt, sugar, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper.
- 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
Suit one’s taste:
- 3 seeds of anise / deaf (optional)
- sufficient water for cooking
- 4 pieces of good quality tofu, cut according to taste
How to make soy sauce pork recipe:
- 1. Cut pork and samcan according to taste. Can be pricked first so that it becomes soft quickly.
- 2. Sauté garlic until fragrant, add pork + samcan, saute until meat changes color (half cooked).
- 3. Start adding about 800cc of water, cook the meat + samcan until the water is almost reduced (low heat only), add the boiled egg + tofu.
- 4. Season to taste with sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper.
- 5. Cook again until the meat becomes tender and permeate. If you don’t have enough water, you can add more, make sure the water doesn’t run out.
- 6. Taste test. After it feels soft, remove and serve.