What Cities to Visit in Australia
One of the most interesting destination to visit is Australia. This island nation is known for its amazing sandy beaches, endless sunshine and desirable cool lifestyle. Traveling through the country can give you a different kind of experience. And, you should never dare to miss visiting the great cities it has. To help you understand why these cities are very popular, here are some information you need to know.
1. One of the most popular cities in Australia is Sydney. As a matter of fact, many people mistaken Sydney as the capital city of the country. The famous Opera House is the first thing that came into mind when talking about Sydney. If you visit the place, you will be amazed of its buzzing nightlife and amazing beaches giving you a beautiful view to see and experience. You can choose to ride on a ferry or tour around on foot to savor the beauty of the place. If you want to unwind in their beaches, visit the Manly and Bondi Beaches. For parties, you can go to Rocks and Potts Point. This city can fit to anyone.
2. If you want your travel to be worthwhile, then visit Melbourne. This is also a very popular place just like Sydney. This is known to be the country’s cultural and culinary hub. Melbourne can offer you a great experience if you visit its markets. It’s nightlife gives you a European-feel. If you love arts, then you will sure enjoy the city. The prices in the city are cheaper and has many independent shops and cafes you can relax.
3. Perth is a remote city in Australia. It’s about 1,300 miles that this city is away from the other city in Australia. However, this doesn’t make it less desirable to visit. This is visited by many tourists and is never behind when it comes to growth. The King’s Park is a good place to see in Perth.
4. Visiting Cairns can give you a new experience if you are a fond of water this holiday. Since at its doorstep is the Great Barrier Reef, you wouldn’t want to miss your scuba diving or snorkeling experience. To the north, you are going to find the Daintree rainforest perfect for hiking experience. There are many outdoor experiences that Cairns can offer you.
5. If you love landscape and waterfalls, then you shouldn’t miss visiting Darwin. The country has national parks in Darwin. Cooling waterholes can be seen in the place, but check out if there are no crocodiles resting in the area.
Consider visiting some of these cities to make your holiday more exciting and memorable. With these cities, Australia becomes a very good country to visit.